Starting your own business will be one of the most important decisions you will make in your life. There will be some challenging times ahead. When starting your own business finding out exactly what you need to know and have in place is the first and most important step.
FS Financial Services welcome start-up businesses to come and talk to us. We can help you from day one to find the best methods of keeping your books and the best tax saving positions. We can assist with the preparation of a business plan and choose the best business structure for your business. We can also help you with raising finance for all aspects of your business.
Our core business start up services ensures you are a success. We give advice on the following:
Notifying the authorities
Click on any of the services above to see a detailed description.
In addition to our core business start up service we can give advice on the following:
Company Formation and VAT Registration
Small Business strategies to attract more Customers
Strategies for growing any Small Business
How to increase your prices without losing customers
Why most Small Business Advertising does not work and the vital steps you need to take to make sure that your Advertising is a success
Information about Direct Mail, Telephone Marketing, Pay per Click and other vital ways to advertise as a Small Business
We are often asked to advice businesses who have failed to adequately plan their business start-up. It is much easier to avoid making mistakes and to maximise your future chances of success, if this pre-launch planning is undertaken with professional help. As with most new ventures it is not what you know that catches you out, but what you don’t know!
Contact us on 0208 588 9699 to find out more about how we can help you launch a very successful profit making business just by structuring it correctly and having everything in place. Alternatively fill out our Contact Form and one of our accountants will call you.
When starting a business, choosing the right business structure is important to the success of the business. Here are some reasons why getting advice on the business structure is important to the success of the business.
– Reduce your personal risk exposure – A sole trader for example faces unlimited liability for any debts the business may run up. Restructuring the business as a limited company will limit the liability. FS Financial Services will advice you where you should launch as a sole trader, partnership or limited company
– Raising capital for you business – When trying to raise money for your business investors are normally only interested if you offer them a percentage of the business in return which may require you to create shares in the business.
FS Financial Services can give you advice on how to structure you business from scratch so that you start off knowing you are on the road to owing a successful business
A business plan is a written document that describes a business, its objectives, its strategies, its target market, financial forecasts, etc.
Before you start writing a business plan, you have ask yourself certain key questions.
– Can you demonstrate qualified experience in the type of business that you want to launch?
– How are you going to finance the company?
– What are your expectations for sales, profitability and investment in assets?
– Have you consolidated all this information in a formal business plan?
FS Financial Services is delighted to assist with the preparation of a business plan more effectively to reflect your business idea. We can advice you on the steps that needs to taken to get your business on the way.
You need to let HMRC know within 3 months of commencing self-employment that you are in business. Failure to do so results in automatic fines. We will do all the forms for this, set you up with national insurance payments and if necessary complete the VAT Registration forms for you .